How to be a healthy person just by doing 30 minutes of simple YOGA poses everyday?
Yoga is considered one of the most ancient India’s practices for healthy living and prosperous life. Many scintillating people have practiced this Yoga and gained lot from this powerful sutra or technique and achieved many goals in their life. Like Swamy Vivekananda (India’s most famous monk of 21st century whose powerful quotes motivates all young men and women across the world), Mahatma Gandhi (India’s Father of Nation) etc.
The meaning yoga is basically synchronizing mind, body and heart. In more elaborated way is whatever work / job we do it should be from mind, body and of course heart! Thus yoga connects all three to produce a common desired goal to achieve success in life whether it is spiritual, business, job, art, studies etc.
Doing 30 to 60 minutes regular yoga has an immense effect on ones both physical and mental health.
5 Simple Yoga poses a day keeps you free from all worries, anxiety, stress etc.
1) Standing Forward Bend Pose (Uttanasana): stay for about 3-5 minutes in this pose with slow breathing.
2) Triangle Pose (Trikonasana): stay for about 3-5 minutes in this pose with slow breathing.
3) Downward Dog Pose (Adho Mukha Svanasana): stay for about 3-5 minutes in this pose with slow breathing.
4) Child’s Pose (Balasana):stay for about 3-5 minutes in this pose with slow breathing.
5) Breathing [Pranayama]:stay for about 5-10 minutes in this pose with slow breathing.
Repeat above poses 3 times each early in the morning between 5 and 6 for best effect.