1) Software / Hardware installing, supporting and maintaining infrastructure.
2) Managing company emails, anti-spam and virus protection.
3) Creating user accounts, permissions and passwords.
4) Monitoring usage of network .
5) Ensuring the most cost-effective and efficient use of
servers / machines.
6) Providing IT solutions to business and management
7) Ensuring that all IT equipment must complies with
8) Analyzing and resolving issues.
9) Routine preventative measures and implementing,
maintaining and monitoring network security, particularly if the network connects to the internet.
10) Providing training and technical support for users with
varying levels of IT knowledge and competence.
11) Supervising other technical staff, such as help-desk
12) Working closely with other departments/organisations
and collaborating with other IT staff.
13) Monitoring the use of the web by employees.
14) Planning and implementing future IT developments and undertaking project work.
15) Managing the website and keeping internal networks