Adding image slider to wordpress site as a plug-in.
There are various plug-ins available for inserting image slider in wordpress site and among all, one is explained here.
- Go to “Plugins” tab and click on “Add New”
- Download “image-slider-widget” from internet and upload it. (After successful installation, you’ll get below confirmation message and click on “Activate Plugin”)
- Click on “Add New Slider” and type “Slider Item” title
- Click on “Add images“ (browse images)
5.Enter image title as following image
- Enter “width” and “Height” values
7. Enter other parameter as following image
- click on “Save slider”
- Now insert slider in page / post (go to pages / post)
- Click on “Easy Slider Lite” button to select slider
11. Click on “Insert short code” button
12.Click “Update” button to update the page.
- Run the page, see below output