Adding Booking calendar plug-in to wordpress site / blog.
Using this plug-in, website owners can allow their visitors to book hotel rooms / function halls without visiting to real location.
So, in this example we are covering booking a function hall for any event purpose thru website using wordpress booking calendar plug-in.
Features of this plug-in:
- Visitors can book function hall / rooms online.
- Visitors are allowed to book multiple dates
- Website owners can see how many people booked.
- Website owners can approve booking / reject.
- Email can be received by both visitor and website owner soon after booking made by visitors.
- Website owner can ask to fill details in the booking column like name, email etc.
Here are few steps to add “Booking Calendar” to wordpress site.
1.Now login to your wordpress site.
2.Click on “Plugins” at left side bar.
- Click on “Add Plugins”
- In the search plugins box type “booking calendar by wpdevelop”
- Click on “Install Now”
- After successful installation, Click on “Activate Plugin”
- Now, Click on”Booking”, then “Settings” on left side bar.
- Click on “Fields” on Fields settings tab
- For Adding Combo box/drop down values, follow below image
- Now click on “Emails” tab under email settings. (Enter your email address where you want to receive booking details made by your visitors and click on “Save changes” button)
- Now Click on “Pages” on the left side of the bar, “Add New”
- Now copy the below “Short code” and paste into “Booking Page”
[booking type=1 form_type=’standard’ nummonths=1 startmonth=’2016-01′]
- Click on “Publish”
- Booking calendar is successfully added to your wordpress site and same can be seen live!
That’s all for now!